Mainstream media has shown a reluctance to cover actual events surrounding Benhgazi - the only two major U.S. media outlets to do so have been Fox News and TheBlaze.
EXCELLENT RECAP OF THIS WEEK'S KEY HEADLINES ON LYBIA
The following is a review of just a few (repeat: just a few) of the myriad articles published by TheBlaze chronicling the Benghazi scandal this week alone. The dates preceding each of the following headlines represent the dates of publication on TheBlaze:10/26: CIA operatives were told to “stand down” in Benghazi after three requests for back-up denied:
Explosive new allegations surrounding the Benghazi attack emerged this morning, with FOX News’ Jennifer Griffin reporting that sources have confirmed that three urgent requests for military assistance sent from the CIA annex were all denied; CIA operators were apparently told to “stand down” rather than respond when shots were heard around 9:40 p.m. on September 11. Following the alleged developments, Charles Woods, father of ex-Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods who was killed in the attack, passionately responded to this new information on Glenn Beck’s radio program.10/26 Senators demand that Obama declassify the video of the attack:
Republican senators are demanding that the Obama administration make public the surveillance video taken during last month’s deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya, which killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans. …Sens. John McCain, Lindsey Graham and Kelly Ayotte wrote to President Barack Obama’s defense secretary, CIA director and attorney general demanding that the video be declassified.10/26: Panetta said military did not intervene in Libya because he did not have any “real-time” information:
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said Thursday the U.S. military did not intervene when the U.S. Consulate in Libya was under assault last month because military leaders did not have enough information about what was happening on the ground.CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE